Any form of personal injury can take a toll on your life. Pain, discomfort, and reduced mobility are all caused by personal injuries. Whether you are suffering from an injury due to a car accident, a work incident, sports, or something else, it is important to seek treatment from a reputable chiropractor. Are you struggling with any form of personal injury in Alsip, IL? The chiropractic professionals at Health on Earth Wellness Center are ready to assist you. We have modern chiropractic techniques and technology to restore your health.
Personal Injuries Treated
It is possible to experience a personal injury at home or in the workplace. Personal injuries treated by our chiropractor include:
- Herniated discs
- Shoulder dislocation
- Rotator cuff injury
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Sprains and strains resulting in joint pain
- Sports injuries like runner’s knee, golf’s elbow, and shin splints
Whenever you suffer a personal injury, it’s essential to seek treatment immediately before the injury worsens and becomes harder to treat.
Chiropractic Care Options
Upon visiting our chiropractor, the first step is to assess your musculoskeletal system, evaluate your medical history, and diagnose the root cause of your pain and immobility. Our chiropractor will ask you to make specific movements to pinpoint the areas of discomfort. In some cases, we take x-rays to establish the severity and the exact location of your injury.
After a proper diagnosis, our chiropractor utilizes a variety of tools and strategies to treat personal injuries:
- Spinal adjustment: This treatment reduces pressure on your nerves, triggering your body’s self-healing mechanism. As a result, you experience reduced pain and increased mobility.
- Massage therapy: Massage therapy relieves tension in your muscles and improves healing.
- Active release therapy: This treatment method allows you to quickly recover from soft tissue injuries by breaking up scar tissue. Freeing your joints from these restrictions will also improve your range of motion.
- Cold laser therapy: Lasers of special frequencies will activate your body’s natural healing response.
Treatment options recommended by our chiropractor will depend on the type, location, and severity of your injuries.