Chiropractic care involves the manipulation of joints and bones by a trained professional to reduce inflammation, treat chronic pain, and address several conditions. Professional chiropractors use different methods and techniques to manipulate joints, muscles, connective tissue, and bones. This safe and effective treatment offers an alternative to invasive surgeries and harsh therapies. Many people enjoy a healthier and more productive life with regular treatment from a chiropractor.
Our Chiropractic Services
Our team is trained in pediatric care for children as well as prenatal techniques for pregnant women. Our chiropractic services include:
- Sports injury treatment and rehabilitation: In addition to post-injury treatment for sports injuries, chiropractic adjustments may help improve athletic performance. Increased joint mobility and less restriction on tissue allow for optimal athletic performance.
- Prenatal support: Pressure on the spine from the extra weight on the pelvic region due to pregnancy can cause pain and discomfort. Chiropractic care can ease the pain and restore the mobility of pregnant women. Chiropractic care also helps pregnant women have easier deliveries.
- Pediatric care: Children are growing all the time. As their musculoskeletal system develops, chiropractic treatment can play a positive role in promoting healthy spinal alignment.
- Chronic pain: Many people suffer from chronic pain due to sciatica, bursitis, and several conditions. Chiropractic care services can help manage and reduce pain for increased mobility and enjoyment of life.
- Non-pharmaceutical treatment: Chiropractic care does not use harsh drugs for treatment. Spinal adjustments and improvement in nervous system functions are achieved without the use of invasive surgeries or drugs. This makes chiropractic care a safe and effective alternative to traditional medicine.